Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 52


This is a picture of Sandy one of my co-workers..I don't get to see much of her so it was nice to get to work with her today. God blessed me with another awesome day at work. Helped this lady wanting some fake fur...for her son to run his fingers thru.....why because he loves running his fingers through her hair....I swear I was almost in tears when I seen her pick him up and this cute lil boy running his fingers all thru his mothers hair.....a sight I will never forget soo precious!
Here was this stylish Mom with the trendy cut and her son lovin her that way...

4 comments:

  1. My son used to run his fingers through my hair, he couldn't go to sleep without holding on to my hair. How are those feet feeling? hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww what a cute story. How did he like the fur?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your customer stories. I'm sure you have a lot of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my son is 13 and does that too! He loves my curls. If we are out somewhere and he is very tired he does that or strokes my husband's beard and does not even realize he is doing it. Just comfort for him I guess. Maybe I should get some fake fur too. I did get him a doll with curly hair when he was a baby to help him sleep through the night, but it did not work!

    ReplyDelete