Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 57




Here is a picture of Aden after his morning nap watching the birds with Joy....sorry about the light but I had to snap this it was just too precious to me. I am sooo amazed by how good Aden is with the dogs....he is just the sweetest lil guy ever! And they girls just love him every morning they welcome him with excitement.
The other shot is who I caught in the feeder.
I will try and catch up on your blogs this weekend. When John came and picked up Aden I went to bed then got up at 7 pm. Poor Gary house was a mess from all the toys and books still out. Then got up made dinner and picked up the house went to bed at 12 and woke up at 2am and 4am in pain with my feet hurting......like a dummy I didn't drink my water and paid the price for it!

2 comments: